Welcome to Oklahoma VOAD


Oklahoma Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, membership-based organization that builds resiliency in communities within Oklahoma. It serves as the forum where organizations share knowledge and resources throughout the disaster cycle — preparation, response, recovery and mitigation — to help disaster survivors and their Oklahoma communities.

Oklahoma Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster(Oklahoma VOAD) brings together voluntary organizations active in disaster services in an effort to foster more effective response to the people of Oklahoma in time of disaster.

Oklahoma Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster is a partnership in disaster response. A 501(c)(3) Nonprofit, Oklahoma VOAD is associated with the National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster. 

Oklahoma VOAD was founded in the simple belief that the time to prepare for the next disaster is now. 



Wildfire 2018

Long Term Recovery Meeting

Wednesday June 13

11:00 a.m.

St. John's Episcopal Church

923 Texas Avenue

Woodward, OK 73801




The Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service is organizing donations of fencing supplies, hay, supplemental livestock feed, and milk replacer for calves that lost their mothers. Anyone impacted by the fires and in need of these items and anyone who would like to donate these items may call Oklahoma State University Cooperative Extension at (405) 590-0106, (405) 496-9329 or (405) 397-7912.


Syndicate content